[nflug] Dual-Boot

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 10:04:07 EDT 2006

Tried - no Tomb Raider since like 2 or 3 is listed in cedega DB and Wine is
fantastic for my non Direct X apps.  Unfortunately TRL takes advantage of Video
card drivers and options that the card manufacturer hasn't even invented yet!
(Yeah I know that sounds bizarre :-)

I would love to run it native like i did Return to Castle Wolfenstein (of the
dead), however I can't find ANY possible way to do it....(meaning someone who
successfully got it to run!)

JJN