[nflug] Looking for used laptop

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 11:26:23 EDT 2006

I'm looking for a used laptop to run Ubuntu for my spouse.  I want it to be
able to run a webcam and other rudimentary stuff , browsing, e-mail via
firefox, etc.  No high speed gaming machine or scientific apps :-) SHe may
Skype with it but the sound is assumed.  Headphones/mic will be used.  Does not
need Bluetooth or DVD burner or the like.

I found retrobox but I would feel better Seeing the laptop before I buy it.
ANyone know of a local place that sells used/refurbished laptops for <$200 ?

JJN