[nflug] Configuring VoIP with Router/modem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon May 15 13:50:23 EDT 2006

Yes.  The VoIP box has QOS, but that won't help because the router is in
front of it.

The Router has QOS, but I don't understand the options.  I wanted
something that would just say "Let E1 have whatever it wants before E2 -
E4 or anything wireless gets anything.", but there was nothing like that
at least that I could recognize.

Joe