[nflug] adelphia

robert_todd at adelphia.net robert_todd at adelphia.net
Wed May 10 15:58:58 EDT 2006

---- eric <eric at bootz.us> wrote:
> Hi I'm trying to connect a linux box to the internet, but all I get is a
> screen saying Adelphia cannot continue with the installation ..please
> call adelphia for assistance ....and I know what kind of assistance I'll
> get "I'm sorry we don't support Linux" can anyone help?

Eric, I believe I replied before.  But as stated earlier, I am one of the few Linux junkies at Adelphia tech support here in Buffalo and yes, sometimes, I have to admit, you will get that.  But, if you get someone who is not Linux versed then just tell them you are not running Windoze and you want your cable modem provisioned.  If that does not work, tell 'em you're running a Mac -- that WILL :)