[nflug] IS it okay to forward job openings?

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Wed May 3 16:54:19 EDT 2006

If it was a head hunter, then they probably wouldn't mind you posting it
to the list (as that will be a better chance for them to fill the
position and get their cut). I have been contacted by head hunters in
the past who specifically ask me to post the jobs to the lists. As far
as mailing lists, I don't think that people mind when someone posts
about job openings - its actually a good venue to advertise those
openings and it can only benefit the members of the list.

So I'd say to post the openings!

-Dan

>>> "Sam Stern" <samstern at samstern.net> 05/03/06 4:35 PM >>>
Hi All,

A head hunter recently contacted me with a job opening for a Sr. Linux
admin
(Red Hat Mainly) at HSBC. Is it okay to forward the job to the board?
IF so,
is there a preferred manner to approach open job offers and forwarding
them
to the board?

TIA

Sam S.