[nflug] [Fwd: MM: Bye Bye Microsoft Word, Hello ajaxWrite]

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Thu Mar 23 11:06:35 EST 2006

    I don't think it will give a knock out blow to MS, the one thing I
don't like about hosted applications is say I want to work on a document
and I don't have a internet connection, especially for laptops, I can't.

    I can understand your IE point, but to me if it came between takeing
the time and download and install a free browser to run a word
processing product, or drive to the store and pay several hundred and
install software anyways it's eaiser and cheaper to just download and
install firefox even if the only thing you used it for was your word
processor.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.