[nflug] Asterisk and FXS cards?

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Mar 22 12:08:01 EST 2006

Actually, I screwed up. I meant I have a FXO card for connecting to the
PSTN. The echo is also mainly in the FXO also..

I don't think theres nearly as much of an issue with FXS..but I still have
serious reservations about it. It just doesn't make sense. I'd rather go
with an ATA adapter over

a FXS card. I'll talk to you later about it.

-Mark