[nflug] Sun rocket voip

Roelant Ossewaarde rao3 at buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 16 15:38:49 EST 2006

I have just moved. I'm doing OK with Skype (skypeIN and SkypeOUT with
a separate headset), but I'm wondering how it compares to say, Vonage
or the other mentioned providers.

Obviously, Skype is cheaper than its competitors (I call a lot
internationally, and to other Skype subscribers). But is anyone here
in a position to compare the quality of the calls? Is Vonage et.al.
so much different from Skype?

Thanks,

Roelant.