[nflug] Sun rocket voip

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Mar 16 10:33:58 EST 2006

Oops.  Just checked.  It's Houston!  I guess VoIP still isn't really
ready for prime time as a substitute for POTS.

I'm not sure, but I get the impression I would have to dial 10 digits
even to make a local call (even if I get a 716 from another provider).

So, it sounds like a great idea for adding an additional line, but not
so great for a primary line.

Joe