[nflug] Printing a pdf

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Mar 15 12:57:37 EST 2006

Hi.  I just downloaded a pdf.  When I try to print it from xpdf 3.0, it
prints portrait and cuts off a bunch of the text.  There are no printer
properties, etc. for setting up landscape.

There is a "Print with command" I could fill in, but I'm not sure what
to put there for this requirement.

How do I fix this?  I tried to install adobe acrobat reader, but it
failed to install.

As a work around, I was able to view it as html (from Google) and then
copy and paste special text only int OOo writer, but that's a kludge and
loses almost all the formatting.

Any ideas?

Joe (Mandrake 9.1)