[nflug] squirrelmail 1.4.5/sendmail problem

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 08:43:26 EST 2006

I logged on as my girlfriend because she uses the mail
and it worked for her. When I looked at the User
manager her primary group is herself, when I looked at
mine it says primary group root. I changed mine to
myself (my username) and I was able to login no mo
error. Thats weird though because I been in the root
primary group all along. In guessing this must be some
security feature. I am still gonna look into the imap
connections though because when I telnet localhost 143
I still get dovecot ok then BAD Error in IMAP command
received by server.