[nflug] Since people seem to like the idea...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Tue Mar 7 11:06:28 EST 2006

Sunday would work for me.

Who's in charge/leading this group (NFLUG)? Someone should just make
the executive decision. The time/day/location will not be good for
everyone. I'm sure that if someone does have a conflict, but they know
that the meeting is at a certain time every month, then they will try
and make the necessary adjustments to make it.

Thoughts?

-Dan

>>> peter at thecybersource.com 03/07/06 10:56 AM >>>

It's always been Sunday at 1:00pm so I don't see why we need to change

this. If you can do it then, great. The problem has been a constant
place with usual groaning about parking, whatever. My vote is to keep
it
Sunday at 1:00 and I have no preference for which Sunday of the month
but if you  want to do the 3rd Sunday like it was, that should give you

enough time to spread the word too.