[nflug] Since people seem to like the idea...

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Mar 7 10:56:34 EST 2006

Richard Hubbard wrote:
> Unfortunately, nights are an issue because all of our
> labs are being used weekday nights until 11 pm, after
> which i turn back into a pumpkin.
>
> Sunday is when we have traditionally been doing this,
> although if there is enough interest, I might be able
> to talk my boss into a Saturday Afternoon (labs are
> again occupied until 1:00 pm) meeting.
>

> --- Tommy Rogers <magtom2003 at dm-dos.com> wrote:
>

>> I can do any night except for Wednesdays.  I also
>> would prefer around 7:00
>> pm also because that is when my son goes to bed.
>> But if it is only once a
>> month I'm sure I can make arrangements. :)
>>
>> Tommy

It's always been Sunday at 1:00pm so I don't see why we need to change
this. If you can do it then, great. The problem has been a constant
place with usual groaning about parking, whatever. My vote is to keep it
Sunday at 1:00 and I have no preference for which Sunday of the month
but if you  want to do the 3rd Sunday like it was, that should give you
enough time to spread the word too.