[nflug] A modest proposal

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 08:28:16 EST 2006

Where is this place?  One of the main reasons that people don't come to the
meetings currently is because they're in downtown Buffalo.

This sounds good.  I'm surprised you haven't converted them all to Linux, by
now :-)  Of course, we still have the problem of getting people that are
willing to present things to the group but this is a good start.

Cheers!

Bob