[nflug] standby mode

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Mar 2 10:29:40 EST 2006

SuSE's default desktop is KDE (YAHOO), but you can choose Gnome instead,
both work great on SuSE systems, can you tell i like SuSE. what you're
doing is fine but when your at runlevel 5 you can jump over the
alternate vitrual terminal with ctrl-alt-F#, where # is 1-6. ctrl-alt-F7
takes you back to the desktop.