[nflug] [Fwd: Linux/GNU System Administrator job opportunity]

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Mar 2 07:43:23 EST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Linux/GNU System Administrator job opportunity
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:46:20 -0500
From: porchlight.ca support <support at porchlight.ca>
To: support at porchlight.ca

To Whom It May Concern,

We are an Internet service provider and are looking to post a job to
your group. The open
position is that of Linux/GNU System Administrator, with a salary of
$60,000-$80,000 per year.

The basic requirements and preferred skills are summarized at the
following URL:
http://www.porchlight.ca/jobs/network_admin.htm

To apply, go to the URL and follow the steps listed.  Applications will
only be considered
through the website.

We expect those receiving this e-mail are associated with a university
careers department, a
Linux user group, or a computer science group. We hope that you are
interested in Linux job
postings. If you are not interested, or otherwise feel you have received
this message in error,
feel free to ignore this message.

If you have any questions please reply to this e-mail.

Thanks for your time,

Gideon Humphrey
Hiring Manager

--