[nflug] Booting Ubuntu

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 07:13:41 EDT 2006

Try to blacklist your wlan card module (I'm not sure what it'll be-- rtl*.ko
I think). Then download a newer driver and use ndiswrapper to install it.
There's been a bunch of problems with ndiswrapper and Dapper.. There's at
least a dozen posts on the ubuntu forums on different fixes if this one
doesn't work for you - I posted it because it was the one that worked for
me.

--Dennis