[nflug] Re: command line printer setup

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 00:14:00 EDT 2006

I think i might have it. I loaded samba and cups. I
added this to my printers.conf file. Now it trys to
print but the paper not coming out seems to hang. When
I do lprq -Php2110 it shows no entries in queue.
lpstat -t shows:  any suggestions. thanks!

scheduler is running
system default destination: hp2110
device for hp2110: smb://mygroup/192.168.15.112/hp2110
hp2110 accepting requests since Jan 01 00:00
printer hp2110 is idle.  enabled since Jan 01 00:00

# Printer configuration file for CUPS v1.1.23
# Written by cupsd on Wed 14 Jun 2006 03:56:39 AM EDT
<DefaultPrinter hp2110>
Info hp2110
Location mygroup
DeviceURI smb://dad:1023@mygroup/192.168.15.112/hp2110