[nflug] Off Topic - Secure Remote Access For Windows

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Fri Jun 2 11:06:25 EDT 2006

Hi Justin,

Okay, Here is my list:

1) UltraVNC

http://www.ultravnc.com

2) Net meeting with an SSL certificate

2a) activate via the conf command
2b) follow menu items to setup remote control
2c) use openssl to make your cert
2d) install with IE into OS
2e) you're done.

3) Use remote assistance (both home and pro) and msn messenger it's the
easiest solution and has the fastest response and best security.

4) Use remote desktop (pro only)

HTH,

Sam S.