[nflug] Off Topic - Secure Remote Access For Windows

Len Thornton len at lenthornton.com
Fri Jun 2 10:36:33 EDT 2006

Justin,

  NetSupport Manager isn't too bad.  Not free, but many features, file transfer, and a decent scripting language.

  http://www.netsupportsoftware.com/index.htm

  Len

Justin Bennett <Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com> wrote:  Sorry for the Offtopic but I'm sure you guys can help. I'm looking for a
VNCish product (Free is Great) That is easy to use, but secure for use
over the internet. That will allow remote desktop control, File transfer
is a plus, but not required.

I know I can wrap VNC in SSL, but this is for one of our guys, and that
maybe over his head.

Thanks
Justin

Len Thornton