[nflug] asterisk stuff

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jun 1 11:01:32 EDT 2006

First let me start out with my most common expression when starting to
delve into asterisk.....WTF???!!!

Ok, I'm really lost in acronym hell, zap, sip, etc., but first question
I would like to start with is, Does anyone know if it's possible to use
my skype account for an outgoing trunk? (yes I have skype out) (trunk?
kinda sounds like I know what the hell I'm talkin about..) I've dug
around on skype's site and googled but haven't found anything relevant.
Clues anyone?

p.s. It would really help if the docs found at asterisk at home were
descriptive of the lastest asterisk at home, just another curve added to
the mix.