[nflug] Disk Image/Restore (Not thread related ! :-)

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 23:01:20 EDT 2006

See now , to me that is Linux.  Grizzled 'greybeard"  Unix admins entering a discussion list to ask others to STFU and stop yelling at each other.  Of course there are 30 different ways to do something and each has 5 ways to interpret it and 3 ways to FUBAR the interpretation.  So I think I just calculated 450 ways to start a Flame war that even innocent civilians have to wade through!  Koffi Annan (spelling) called and asked for a Cease Fire.  HAHAH I just got a mental image of B. Myeer as the new Linux UN ambassador.

Good thing we have 20+ year *nix admins to remind us what we are here for

Oh and by the way I applied for a Linux admin position here in Austin Texas.  Bank of America apparently has quite a Linux presence.  It may be too 'entry level' but Man would I love to have "Linux Admin" on my resume (with a real company not "John's Linux Junkies")  If it is entry level I will have to pass since i have a wife and kids and a new house to support!

Keep the dream alive - software and the right to use it can be free!

jjn