[nflug] XEN

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Jul 26 11:52:44 EDT 2006

Stephen Burke wrote:

> One place to look might be opensuse. It's available to install in 10 and
> 10.1, so I have. Tuning, for now, is beyond me. While I haven't actually
> been able to study it yet, OR actually been able to boot the Xen kernel,
> it's there, just waiting to be studied, right after I finish breaking a
> few other things.

if you install OpenSuSE 10.1 make sure that you perform the online
update durning installation to apply all the system patches. the
packaging system is pretty busted and it's way easier if they're applied
during install then afterwards.

on second thought if you choose OpenSuSE stick with 10.0 and wait until
10.2 so they can fix everything that novell forced them to push out the
door.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator