[nflug] Disk Image/Restore

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:33:55 EDT 2006

Is there a way to create a single image of a hard drive in linux? This
hard drive is 4gb and I need the backup because I want to transfer the
image to a new (larger) hard drive and then expand that partition to
take up the whole drive. Now this is not my computer its a companies
windows 98 machine, its beyond me why a company is using windows 98.
In windows there is Acronis True Image 9 which appears to do what I
want however I would have to use a family members machine to do that
(since I dont run windoze). So is there any way in linux to do this?
Thanks in advance !!

--
Frank
Shenanigans!!