[nflug] USB Mouse erratic bahaviour

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 15:06:13 EDT 2006

The mouse is new and the desk is clean I also made
sure that there was noting on the optical part of the
mouse. The mouse works fine in windows. I have seen
this happen before where you move the mouse cursor
back forth and eventually stops and then jumps gets
real slow too. You move the mouse cursor then is stops
for few seconds then moves. Its like some sort of
redraw problem somewhere. Sometimes too if you take a
window and grab it and move the mouse fast the redraw
is really slow. You see the window stop too then it
starts again.  Ill just do reinstall see what happens.