[nflug] Wiping hard drive sensitive personal data

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Thu Jul 20 13:23:38 EDT 2006

Brad Bartram wrote:
> Right now the industry can't decide on how it wants to handle
> cascading style sheets on internet web sites without divergent
> implementations - I don't have real high hopes for an effective
> working group on comprehensive security practices.
>
> brad

I would disagree there. The "industry" in this case would be the W3C,
and they make the CSS specifications. It's not their fault web browsers
makers aren't following the guidelines. Opera is making the most/best
effort. Firefox needs a little work, and IE just needs to die.

Can you tell I do web design?
--
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source