[nflug] Web Counter

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Wed Jul 19 09:35:52 EDT 2006

Thanks, I'm about half way through writting my own, I'll look at your
might give me some ideas! I'll be sure to give you credit if I snip any
code.

I was looking at some free hosting places, but figured it was easy to
have something reside locally, not sure if that's how the google one worked.

I seem to have misplaced my frontpage copy..