[nflug] Web Counter

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Wed Jul 19 08:31:52 EDT 2006

Good Morning,

    I was hoping someone could recommend a free web counter I could
install on one of our sites. I'm looking for something simple, installs
in a directory and keeps track of multiple pages, not something I need
to put in every folder. Maybe just an image tag on the pages to show the
counter. I'm not looking to have something with a mysql database or
anything, just a simple counter probably with just a text file to store
a current count.

Thanks
Justin