[nflug] [Fwd: Yellow Dog Linux Promotion]

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Tue Jul 18 14:33:35 EDT 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Yellow Dog Linux Promotion
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:17:57 -0600
From: hsimpson at terrasoftsolutions.com
To: info at nflug.org

LUGs of the web,

I am sending this out to invite you to take advantage of this free
promotion.
Yellow Dog Linux is designed to work with the PPC as an alternative to
OSX.
I would like to know if you have any members that are PPC users and if they
would be intrested in reciving a free YDL prmotion package with cds,
book and
install guide.

If you have any users who would be interested in receiving a promotional
package of v4.1 please drop me a line at this address or if you have any
questions do feel free to write and ask them.  Our web site is
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/ if you would like to look at what we
have
to offer your members.

Thanks,