[nflug] new member

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 07:05:10 EDT 2006

Third saturday of every month(august 19), 1:30pm , at
ITT (2295 Millersport hwy, getzville ny 14068, see
google for a map)
Main building, entrance is marked "student entrance"
and i usually put signs up.

Bring a disk, bring a computer.  We have broadband
access, and ways of letting people use it.  We also
have projectors, white boards etc.  if there are
enough people, I might be able to convince da boss to
buy food. (that can be tough, though..)

No ideas yet on an upcoming meeting topic, but usually
what happens is if there is a topic, that goes on for
about an hour, then the rest of the afternoon is more
of a free for all for discussion, disk swap, burning
etc....

Everyone is welcome. Lack of babysitters is no excuse
(bring the kids, I used to...)