[nflug] Free Linux CDs

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 16 23:50:09 EDT 2006

Thanks, Darin, that worked rather well. Suse 10.1 now works better than
10 ever did, actually.

And not nearly so tedious as all those damn cds (not to mention the
waste factor of burning so many useless ones).

I probably shouldn't admit that I had already downloaded the mini
install cd, but it was so foreign looking when I booted it that had no
idea what to do with it until I had at least the hint about which server
to try to use (which led, with minimal googling, to the install
directory there), so I foolishly downloaded all the other isos. But
that's what I love about linux - that perpetual n00b feeling of being
totally lost and somewhat confused. It's refreshingly humbling for an
intellectual like myself, realizing how little I actually know.

The fun never ends,
S.