[nflug] Tmrw's meeting and c++ coders

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 14:30:55 EDT 2006

I plan on attending tmrw's meeting (at ITT on Millersport right?  :-)

I also am eager to know if anyone reading this is an accomplished C++ coder familiar with QT gui apps?

I could use some assistance with a C++ and QT project I am working on.

Talk to you tmrw.

JJN

I probably won't be able to drag my whole rig along but can I tell you how much I love module-assistant in Debian!  I got this week a CHEAP usb belkin wireless device and a CHEAP philips webcam to work on my box. All thanks to m-a and ndiswrapper!   The webcam had it's own driver but thanks to m-a installing the driver (umm kernel module) it was simple! And now that I have to upgrade my kernel due to a known security kernel prob - I don't need to fear!  Just run m-a with -k and the headers of the new kernel and when I reboot voila - kernel modules for nvidia, pwc, sca5xx, and ndiswrapper already built. Fantastic.