[nflug] Local YUM Install...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Thu Jul 6 16:06:44 EDT 2006

My problem with the RPMs that I'm trying to install is that I'm getting
"circular dependcies" between the three RPMs. I am going to try do a
force install on them and see if that works, if not, I would like to
stop by. Where are you located? Have you guys done any wireless card
installs on Linux?

Thanks.

-Dan

Cyber Source wrote:
> DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I am trying to configure my DWL-650+ wireless card on FC5. The
problem
>> is that there are no other network cards on my laptop, so I need to
copy
>> RPMs onto a cd, and get them on the laptop that way. I am trying to
>> install Madwifi, and I am having trouble installing the RPMs
manually,
>> and I wanted to try doing a YUM install. As mentioned before, I have
no
>> internet connectivity, so I'd like to copy all of the files (that
YUM