[nflug] community education GNU/Linux meeting today

Daniel V cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 03:22:55 EST 2006

There will be a get-together at the Burger King near
Porter and Niagara (Buffalo) about 11:45 a.m. today. I
realize this is very short notice, but interest has
been expressed in discussing plans and going over a
possible brochure design. My intention is for this to
be a short session, but could go longer depending on
interest. Since I expect a crowd at lunchtime, at 12
noon, I'd like to go to another location (perhaps even
outside if the weather's nice enough). I'll either be
inside towards the back, or I'll be standing outside,
look for a GNU/Linux-related book.

I hope to do this next week as well, although location
may change.

regards,
Daniel Villarreal

P.S. I encourage interested people to please subscribe
to the nflug mailing list.