[nflug] community GNU/Linux education

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Fri Jan 20 14:09:27 EST 2006

Daniel,

I would not be completely discouraged about the main place mall. they
historically have an anti-business attitude (go figure, a mall that doesn't
want businesses), as I and I'm sure many others on this list have
experienced.

With that aside, I would encourage you to look at other places in buffalo
(probably off main street, as being on main street also gets buffalo place
involved, making it just as difficult for you.)

I do have a number of locations/organizations that I think would fit well
and that I think would be happy to provide space for you. A number of these
are in Buffalo, some are in Amhert and Cheektowaga.

Please contact me off list so I can get a better understanding of what you
are trying to do and I'll see what I can do.

-Mark