[nflug] ram swap fc4

Greg Neumann DadNeumann at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 11:44:55 EST 2006

Most motherboard POST's count memory as 1 mb = 1000 kb, while the OS
usually uses 1 mb = 1024 kb. The latter formula gives you 768 mb
total, so 757.6 is just  10.4 mb "missing". I'd leave it alone,
especially because if you "give" the system ram that isn't there, no
telling what may happen if the system actually tries to address it.