[nflug] Bios /EFI question

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Mon Jan 16 22:33:08 EST 2006

The latest Linux kernels already makes use of it, I've seen options for
it in during configuration.

I believe your source based Distro's, such as Gentoo, may be able to
utilize it sooner... I would guess the boot loader would probably be
Linux' general hurdle at the moment, I'm not sure if GRUB supports it,
and I'm slightly more sure LILO most likely doesn't yet. I'm hazy on it
as well, so there may be more distro's ready for it, or none at all.

- Tony