[nflug] mounting ntfs (Thanks)

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 11:24:03 EST 2006

There are some questions of legality with regards to NTFS.  Most notably
writing.  It seems that as far as I recall (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
but there were some patent issues with regards to the filesystem.

I think this is the same reason that RedHat doesn't include mpg123 in their
distributions, although you can find it online.

Cheers!

Bob