[nflug] Linux FTP Recomendations.

Tom McKim mckimt at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 16:43:02 EST 2006

Haldo,

I've been a member here for a while, mainly just
watching, and occasionally chiming in with my 2 cents
when there are questions regarding Windows, or general
IT questions.

I am breaking down and am going to load Linux on my
Old PC (PII 300 Mhz)

Can someone point out to a good faq/doc on how to
build a simple Linux box that is just going to perform
as a FTP server.

I did some Google seaches and found a ton of info.
Thought I would check with you guys before I continue.

Tom