[nflug] From Red Hat to LUGs: greetings, updates, requests

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Thu Feb 23 16:14:39 EST 2006

Do we still have that BPLUG liason from ShatterIT?

...just curious.

>>> mmusone at shatterit.com 02/23/06 2:26 PM >>>
HRm..so Second Tuesday could be a definite go.

I'm also biased to choose a date/time that meets the needs of people
who
have come before. If I have to choose between 10 people that's say
Saturday,
but never show up versus 5 people that say tuesday but always how
up..well..the turnout would be best on Tuesday.

So right now I'm tentatively saying second Tuesday of each month,
starting
March 7th.

(we'll keep this conversation going till this weekend before I finalize
it
with the PCA Group).

As far as topic..yea, I guess we could do a mini computer forensics
(normally it'd be a 3 day workshop, but I can talk REAL fast for 2
hours :)
lol )

-Mark