[nflug] Boot Error

Tommy Rogers magtom2003 at dm-dos.com
Wed Feb 22 10:32:46 EST 2006

Hello,

My hard drives got all messes up and I needed to install all my
operating systems.  When trying to install Xandros (debian) Linux it all
seems to install just fine, but I get the following error message when
it tries to boot:

Software Suspend 2.1.8.2: Missing or invalid storage location (resume2=
parameter), please correct and rerun lilo (or equivalent) before Suspending.

Kernel panic - not syncing: VPS:  Unable to mount root fs on
unknown-block(3,1)

Any body have any ideas for me?  Thanks in advance!

Tommy