[nflug] hardware issue

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:42:33 EST 2006

does anyone have a slot 1 termination card that I could possibly use
because to run a single processor I need one of those cards. Or if
anyone would like to make a couple bucks and sell me one...either way
i need one. I tested the memory and its fine the only thing plugged in
is
Ram,
Both Proc,
and of course power supply

yet it still wont enter the setup when i press f2...still says
entering setup but no go

--
Frank
Shenanigans!!