[nflug] IPTABLES TCP unclean

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Thu Feb 16 13:22:13 EST 2006

I assume he's doing some kind of nat.
He's a customer from a land far away that was once behind an "iron
curtain" so communication isn't the best. I assume my experimental
module doesn't like something his firewall is doing. I think I'm just
gonna pull it.

Justin

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator