[nflug] Looking for some PHP development

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Feb 15 12:40:37 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

This may sound strange for those of you that know me, but bear with me..

I'm looking for someone or some company to outsource a php and web
development project to.

The project consists of both web development, i.e. css, javascript, nice
looking pages, graphical development..etc..
(in short, making nice looking web pages). On top of that, there needs to be
a considerable amount of PHP coding. The PHP coding will be quite complex,
so the individual or company must really know PHP. They would also be
working closely with me in regards to the PHP coding, and in fact I might be
able to help with a majority of the programming.

The first and foremost goal is to make a very nice user interface, and
secondarily it will be coupled with complex PHP.

Please let me know of anyone that may be interested.

Thanks,

Mark