[nflug] Need A Little Outlook Express Help

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue Feb 7 08:07:29 EST 2006

Hey  Folks,
   I need to configure some Outlook Express clients (out of my normal
scope) for one of our locations, and need a little help.
   I have a courier Imap server (maildir), where Sent is a Subfolder of
Inbox. I'm trying to configure outlook express to use the Sent folder on
the Imap folder instead of the local folder.  When I try to change this
in outlook express to store it on the imap server I get an error "Folder
doesn't exist" when I just specify "sent" I probably need "inbox.sent"
but outlook express won't let me put any special characters (like a
period) in.

Thanks
Justin