[nflug] WPA2 personal wireless

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 15:25:20 EST 2006

I sucessfully was able to get WPA2 to work on Edgy
using gnome-network-manager. Not to complain but
Ubuntu needs to make networking more friendlier why
isnt something like this tool built in to Edgy. Seems
like the default GUI tool to get networking to work to
me are not very user friendly. At first I loaded wifi
rader that works great for wep and non secured
wireless but I had hard time with WPA with that too.
If anyone is using wireless IMHO go with
gnome-network-manager not sure what KDE has but I use
gnome....