[nflug] Linux compatable digi cameras

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Dec 27 08:21:48 EST 2006

anthonyriga wrote:
> Looking to buy digi camera 100-150 price range. Any
> recommendations on easy no hassle dont want to drop to
> bash shell setup? What to buy?

I've yet to find any camera that did not just pop up on Ubuntu. Just
plug it in and go. I personally have a Samsung Digimax V5 5.0 Mega pixel
camera that I got from Delaware Camera and I love it. It took me a while
to get used to digital cameras, especially the little delay on the
shutter. My old camera is a Minolta SLR 35mm and it still takes amazing
pictures but with digital you don't have the hassles of film and
development. Call Delaware Camera and ask for Steve Neff, he is a friend
of Jesse's and he really hooked me up, tell him you know Peter and Jesse
Jarzynka and I told you to call him, he works at the Transit Road store
across from the Eastern Hills mall. See what he can do for ya.