[nflug] Port forwarding

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 25 15:50:44 EST 2006

In that case, I think you'll like shorewall.  First of all, there are a
couple of stock configurations, and if one of them is a match, copy the
config files and you're done.

Otherwise, webmin does a good job with the files, or for that matter,
even straight editing the config file is very straightforward. You
should be up in less than a couple of hours if your setup is different
than one of the stock setups. (I used shorewall at ITT and most people
were able to get a working configuration)