[nflug] has anyone done this?

Carver, Blake Blake.Carver at nypa.gov
Thu Dec 14 08:10:29 EST 2006

I haven't, but I've been looking at that and giving it or some other
certification some serious thought.

There's a great serious of study guides for the LPI certs on the IBM
developworks site I've been reading.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/lpi/201.html?S_TACT=105AGX01
&S_CMP=HP&ca=dti-tilelinuxprep

I also made some study cards to read while on the plane when traveling
and bought a book.

>From what I read out on the interweb there seems to be quite a bit of
debate on whether or not any certification is worth it. But I figure
even if I never go take a test, all this studying will help me,
regardless.

-Blake