[nflug] arpwatch

Bootz eric at bootz.us
Sat Dec 9 14:27:13 EST 2006

I thought it was kind of cool how I got emails when ever an ip address
had a change with a mac address and that it assumed the type of computer
as well macintosh vs IBM.  I was upgrading from macs to pc's, again it
was just out loud thoughts, the other program I installed on our network
is far more useful "OCSinvnetory" but I just thought arpwatch was pretty
cool and automated.